Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez the famous Venezuelan singer and actor and Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. She is half-sister to two women. She attended the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart, Miami. Rodriguez realized as a child that she wanted to be an actor. She attended classes during the summer at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her acting training. Rodriguez was a star in Spanish language TV shows such as Dame Chocolate (2007), Dona Barbara (2008) and Prisionera (2004). In the hit show "Entourage", she also played Sarah. Film productions include Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012). Jose Luis El Puma’ Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister to Liliana Rodrigo and Lilibeth Moillo. She mentioned on the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) 9 January, 2013, episode, she was given the name Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan as well as Cuban descent. Being near the ocean is a wonderful thing. I would just submit my resume to NBA.com if this acting thing fails. I am a big basketball fan. . . I'll discuss every kind of trash. I feel that I'm a part of an era of Latinos who are bilingual and bicultural. It's true that I'm not able to take whatever food I want and have the appearance I want and therefore you must strive for it. I am grateful to Pilates and my parents' great genes. One of the greatest bonding moments is making a fool of yourself and then posting it online. I love the risk takers. I admire those who are willing to take chances on the carpet. Charlize Theron is an excellent choice. She's elegant and stylish I'm thinking. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Nicole and Emeraude

Carrie-Anne Moss